2002 Volkswagen Passat lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Volkswagen Passat:

2002 Volkswagen Passat Owner Comments

Nov 282001

Passat 4-cyl

I purchased my 2002 volks Passat gls. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle. My radio quit, I had the speakers replaced twice, I had the heater blower motor replaced, I had the ignition coils replaced 3 times (recall), wv campaign (recall), sludge in the engine (recall), the right wheel tire hull reinforced (recall). I have talked with Volkswagen corporate office and have an active complaint number. Their customer service is terrible both at the corporate and dealer level. The Volkswagen dealer in auburn, wa is inept and has put the wrong oil in the my car 2 times. I would like volkwagen to buy-back my car or give me a life-time warranty on the car. Any ideas? there have been too many incidents to list just one. It has been an ongoing problem.

- Des Moines, WA, USA