- June 10: VW Tiguan Recalled To Replace Faulty Tire Pressure Labels
- April 26: VW and Audi Recalls Cars Over Sunroof and Fuel Pump Problems
- April 16: Volkswagen Routan Recalled For 3rd Time To Replace Ignition Switches
2006 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2006 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on7
- cam shaft unuasual wear3
- "oil pump off - do not drive vehicle" warning light2
- engine failure2
- low oil light on2
- rough idle2
- cracked flange1
- loud noise on startup1
- timing chain broke1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.