2006 Volkswagen Passat
Worst 2006 Passat engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- check engine light is on7
- engine failure2
- low oil light on2
- rough idle2
- cam shaft unuasual wear1
- cracked flange1
- loud noise on startup1
- timing chain broke1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine27
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control23
- NHTSA: Engine17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Volkswagen Passat Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Passat compares to other years?
Check out our Volkswagen Passat overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passat.