- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 7 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 65 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 78 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 83 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility/Wiper Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 14,450 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - exterior problem