- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 5 days ago
- March 28: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Recalled For Software Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 33 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 41 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 46 days ago
2014 Fiat 500L
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Fiat 500L
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Fiat 500L by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Fiat service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Fiat customer service.
If the vehicle does not accelerate as expected, there may be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the knee airbag air bag does not deploy properly during a crash, there is an increased risk of driver injury. Read more »
If there is no effect, the vehicle might not shift out of the Park position. If there is a delayed effect, the vehicle may move in an unintended or unexpected ... Read more »