- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 11 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 45 days ago
- March 6: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Wrong Tire Placards recalls | 47 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 51 days ago
Fiat Recall T19: Incorrect PCM Software Calibration
2014 Fiat 500L
If the vehicle does not accelerate as expected, there may be an increased risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) software calibration maybe incorrect, limiting the engine to idle speed and torque even when accelerator pedal is fully pressed.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the PCM software, free of charge. The recall began April 13, 2017. Owners may the Fiat Information Center at 1-888-242-6342. Chrysler's number for this recall is T19.
- Documents (12)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/22/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T1903222017
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report.
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.