- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 31 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 44 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 49 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 50 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 60 days ago
Fiat Recall T19: Incorrect PCM Software Calibration
2014 Fiat 500L
If the vehicle does not accelerate as expected, there may be an increased risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Control Module (PCM/TCM)
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles. The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) software calibration maybe incorrect, limiting the engine to idle speed and torque even when accelerator pedal is fully pressed.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the PCM software, free of charge. The recall began April 13, 2017. Owners may the Fiat Information Center at 1-888-242-6342. Chrysler's number for this recall is T19.
- Documents (12)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03/22/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T1903222017
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice 573 Report.
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - April 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.