- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 35 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 48 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 53 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 54 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 64 days ago
Fiat Recall P06: Delay Or Inability To Select Transmission Gears
2014 Fiat 500L
If there is no effect, the vehicle might not shift out of the Park position. If there is a delayed effect, the vehicle may move in an unintended or unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles manufactured April 5, 2013, through January 22, 2014. In certain temperatures, moving the transmission shift lever may have a delayed effect or no effect on selecting a transmission gear.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shifter module or update the shifter software, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 31, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P06.
- Documents (13)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
Click a tab for more information.