- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 3 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 16 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 22 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 62 days ago
Fiat Recall P06: Delay Or Inability To Select Transmission Gears
2014 Fiat 500L
If there is no effect, the vehicle might not shift out of the Park position. If there is a delayed effect, the vehicle may move in an unintended or unexpected direction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles manufactured April 5, 2013, through January 22, 2014. In certain temperatures, moving the transmission shift lever may have a delayed effect or no effect on selecting a transmission gear.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the shifter module or update the shifter software, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 31, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number associated with this recall is P06.
- Documents (13)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Pre-Recall Field Action
- Manufacturer Reply
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
Click a tab for more information.