- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 5 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 13 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 24 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 36 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
2006 Honda Element
Worst 2006 Element Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- drive light indicator "D" flashing1
- short battery life1
- starter failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.