- July 11: Range Rover Door Latch Replacement Recall Issued recalls | 25 days ago
- June 27: 2017 Land Rover Discovery Windshield Leak Causes Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- June 16: Land Rover Recalls Range Rovers For Door Latch Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- May 27: Land Rover Recalls 3 Range Rover Evoque SUVs recalls | 70 days ago
- May 9: Range Rover Diesel Particulate Filter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
2003 Land Rover Freelander (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 51,007 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.