- July 11: Range Rover Door Latch Replacement Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- June 27: 2017 Land Rover Discovery Windshield Leak Causes Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- June 16: Land Rover Recalls Range Rovers For Door Latch Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- May 27: Land Rover Recalls 3 Range Rover Evoque SUVs recalls | 68 days ago
- May 9: Range Rover Diesel Particulate Filter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 86 days ago
2003 Land Rover Freelander
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Land Rover Freelander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Land Rover Freelander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Land Rover service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Land Rover customer service.
Failure to provide the proper signal when braking could lead to a crash without warning. Read more »
The occupant may open the door inadvertently while the vehicle is in motion and fall out into the traffic, personal injuries could occur. Read more »
A cracked or deformed subframe could potentially lead to instability of the vehicle, which could result in a crash. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, personal injury to occupants may occur. Read more »
This could lead to a child being able to open a rear door while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »