- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 18 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 47 days ago
- July 7: Range Rover Door Latches Cause Upgraded Investigation investigations | 76 days ago
Land Rover Recall B163: Land Rover/Child Lock Door System
2003 Land Rover Freelander
This could lead to a child being able to open a rear door while the vehicle is in motion, increasing the risk of injury.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Doors — Latch
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the child door lock on the left hand rear door can become disengaged.
- Dealers will replace the left hand rear latch. The recall began December 4, 2004. Owners should contact Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.