- October 9: Land Rover Range Rover, Sport and Discovery Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- September 3: Jaguar Tests Autonomous Vehicle With Virtual Eyes news | 44 days ago
- August 5: Jaguar Land Rover Timing Chain Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 73 days ago
Land Rover Recall B175: Land Rover/Rear Subframe
2003 Land Rover Freelander
A cracked or deformed subframe could potentially lead to instability of the vehicle, which could result in a crash.
Structure — Frame And Members
- On certain sport utility vehicles, an incorrect weld nut was installed. Lack of this bolt could eventually cause the subframe to crack or become deformed.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle to see if the subframe fixing is correctly fitted and clamped up. If necessary, the subframe will be replaced with a new one that has correct weld nuts. The manufacturer has not yet provided an owner notification schedule. Owners should contact Land Rover at 1-800-637-6837.
Click a tab for more information.