- August 18: $242.1 Million Awarded in Lexus ES 300 Seatback Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 53 days ago
- June 26: Lexus Recalls IS 350, GS 350 and GS 450h For Fire Risk recalls | 88 days ago
Lexus Recall : Seat Belt Retractors
2006 Lexus GS 450h
An occupant not properly wearing a seat belt may have an increased risk of injury during a crash.
Seat Belts — Front
- On certain passenger vehicles, if the front seat belt retractors (both driver and front passenger) become locked, they may not release due to a component of the emergency locking system. If the seat belt is locked in this condition, the occupant may not be able to properly fasten the seat belt.
- Dealers will replace the front seat belt assemblies. The recall began on April 21, 2006. Owners may contact Lexus at 1-800-255-3987.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.