- July 6: Mazda Recalls 270,000 Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6 and MPV Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- June 27: Mazda Recalls Its 2018 CX-5 For Airbag Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- May 25: Mazda6 Subframe Corrosion Investigated By Feds investigations | 55 days ago
Mazda Recall 92004: Mazda/Timing Belt Tensioner
1999 Mazda 626
The broken spring may get caught in the timing belt, resulting possible engine stalling.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An external spring in the timing belt tensioner could break.
- Dealers will check the tensioner installed and replace it if the vehicle is equipped with the affected tensioner.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.