- November 12: Mazda6 Subframe Rust Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 30 days ago
- October 24: Mazda Recalls 156,000 Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 49 days ago
- September 17: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 Cars For Rusted Cross Members recalls | 86 days ago
Mazda Recall 92004: Mazda/Timing Belt Tensioner
1999 Mazda 626
The broken spring may get caught in the timing belt, resulting possible engine stalling.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An external spring in the timing belt tensioner could break.
- Dealers will check the tensioner installed and replace it if the vehicle is equipped with the affected tensioner.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.