- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 1 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 19 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 22 days ago
- December 24: Mazda B-Series Trucks Recalled Again to Replace Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- November 30: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars At Risk of Stalling recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem