- December 11: Mercedes-Benz Recalls G550 4Matic and G63 AMG Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 6: Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vehicles Need New Engines recalls | 8 days ago
- November 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- October 29: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled After Reported Fire recalls | 46 days ago
- October 11: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagons Recalled For Detaching Rear Spoilers recalls | 64 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Steering Coupling Bolt May Be Loose
2014 Mercedes-Benz C250
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2014 C250, C300 4MATIC, GLK250 4MATIC BLUETEC and GLK350 vehicles, 2013 C250 Coupe, C350, C350 4MATIC Coupe, C350 Coupe and C63 AMG Coupe vehicles, and 2013-2015 GLK350 4MATIC vehicles. The steering coupling connecting bolt may have been insufficiently tightened, possibly resulting in a loss of steering.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering coupling connecting bolt, tightening it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch DATE: May 12, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign DATE: April 28, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.