- July 13: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S Cars Recalled to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 6 days ago
- July 13: Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs May Have Holes in the Floors recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Mercedes-Benz Metris Fuel Hose Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- May 21: Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled Over Power Steering recalls | 59 days ago
- May 20: 2019 Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Steering Coupling Bolt May Be Loose
2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK350
A loss of steering can increase the risk of a crash.
- Mercedes-Benz USA LLC. (MBUSA) is recalling certain 2013-2014 C250, C300 4MATIC, GLK250 4MATIC BLUETEC and GLK350 vehicles, 2013 C250 Coupe, C350, C350 4MATIC Coupe, C350 Coupe and C63 AMG Coupe vehicles, and 2013-2015 GLK350 4MATIC vehicles. The steering coupling connecting bolt may have been insufficiently tightened, possibly resulting in a loss of steering.
- MBUSA will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the steering coupling connecting bolt, tightening it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began May 2017. Owners may contact MBUSA customer service at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: Recall Campaign Launch DATE: May 12, 2017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - RE: New Recall Campaign DATE: April 28, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.