- April 17: Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Shattered, Says California Plaintiff news | 6 days ago
- April 10: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C43, C300, C63 and E400 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- March 19: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioner Problems Keep Lawsuit Moving news | 35 days ago
- March 18: Investigation: 2016 Mercedes-Benz Metris Gas Leaks investigations | 36 days ago
- February 20: Mercedes-Benz Possibly Caught Using Emissions 'Defeat Devices' news | 62 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/All Activity Module
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55
This condition could cause an intermittent non-functioning of these systems.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Certain all activity module II (aam II) could have a sub-component that could cause the module to intermittently not function properly. The aam II controls a number of systems including the high beam lights, instrument cluster, door locks, and wiper systems.
- Dealers will replace the aam II. Owner notification began February 16, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.