- August 18: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 475 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 35 days ago
- August 9: Mercedes-Benz Mars Red Paint Defect Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
- July 26: Mercedes-Benz Recalls C-Class Cars For Loose Trim recalls | 58 days ago
- July 16: Mercedes-Benz Recalls S-Class Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 68 days ago
Mercedes-Benz Recall : Mercedes-Benz/All Activity Module
2001 Mercedes-Benz ML55
This condition could cause an intermittent non-functioning of these systems.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Certain all activity module II (aam II) could have a sub-component that could cause the module to intermittently not function properly. The aam II controls a number of systems including the high beam lights, instrument cluster, door locks, and wiper systems.
- Dealers will replace the aam II. Owner notification began February 16, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mercedes-Benz at 1-800-367-6372.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.