- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 2 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 29 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 88 days ago
Mercury Recall 03S09: Ford/Power Steering Line
2004 Mercury Monterey
If this line becomes disconnected, it may create the potential for fluid to come into contact with the exhaust system, which could result in smoke or fire.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist — Hose, Piping, And Connections
- On certain minivans, the power steering low-pressure line may not be fully seated at the rack and pinion steering gear.
- Dealers will inspect the power steering low-pressure line to ensure that it is seated properly at the rack and pinion steering gear. Owner notification began November 10, 2003. Owners should contact Ford at 1-800-392-3673.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.