- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 0 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 27 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 86 days ago
Mercury Recall : Ford/Seat Belt Buckle Attachment
1999 Mercury Sable
If the stud is cracked, in the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of personal injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with manual seat tracks. The front seat belt buckle attaching stud may have been improperly heat treated. This heat treatment may have resulted in cracks developing in the stud.
- Dealers will replace the seat belt buckle mounting bracket and stud assembly.
Click a tab for more information.