- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 1 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 56 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 76 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 77 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Mitsubishi America/Fuel Tank
2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A bulge in the fuel tank caused by the manufacturing process resulted in thinning of the material during a welding operation, increasing the risk of fuel leakage.
- Dealers will replace the fuel tank assembly. Owner notification began March 26, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.