- April 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- February 22: Mitsubishi Outlander Sports Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 59 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Lancers After Sunroofs Fly Off recalls | 79 days ago
- February 2: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders For Parking Brake Problems recalls | 79 days ago
- February 1: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outlanders With Drive Belt Problems recalls | 80 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Brake Booster
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
The booster body could separate due to improper crimp joints, resulting in a total loss of brake system performance, which could result in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain passenger vehicles may have been fitted with a defective brake booster assembly.
- Dealers will inspect and repair the brake booster assembly free of charge. Owners were notified by telephone on May 24, 2005, to stop driving their vehicles and arrangements were made for a loaner vehicle. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.