- September 29: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders and Eclipse Cross SUVs recalls | 18 days ago
- September 25: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlanders With Wrong Wheel Rim Info recalls | 22 days ago
- September 22: Mitsubishi Recalls Outlander, Outlander PHEV, Outlander Sport and Eclipse Cross recalls | 25 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 57 days ago
Mitsubishi Recall : Brake Booster
2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse
The booster body could separate due to improper crimp joints, resulting in a total loss of brake system performance, which could result in a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- Certain passenger vehicles may have been fitted with a defective brake booster assembly.
- Dealers will inspect and repair the brake booster assembly free of charge. Owners were notified by telephone on May 24, 2005, to stop driving their vehicles and arrangements were made for a loaner vehicle. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-800-222-0037.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.