Mitsubishi Recall SR-18-003: Sun Roof Glass May Detach From Assembly
2010 Mitsubishi Lancer
If the sunroof glass detaches from the assembly while driving, it can become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) is recalling certain 2007-2010 Outlander, 2008-2010 Lancer, 2009-2010 Lancer Evolution, and 2010 Lancer Sportback vehicles equipped with sunroofs. The sunroof glass may detach from the sunroof assembly, becoming a road hazard to other vehicles.
- MMNA will notify owners, and dealers will replace the sunroof glass assembly, free of charge. The recall began on February 27, 2018. Owners may contact MMNA customer service at 1-888-648-7820. MMNA's number for this recall is SR-18-003.
- Documents (8)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 26, 2018 - PARTS BULLETIN
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- ADVANCE TECHNICAL INFORMATION NOTICE- February 23, 2018 - Sunroof Safety Recall Campaign
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 9, 2018 - Sunroof Safety Recall Campaign
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 1
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.