- February 8: Porsche Coolant Pipe Lawsuit Includes Panamera and Cayenne news | 10 days ago
- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
Porsche Recall AH01: Fuel Leak Due To Sheared Fastening Screws
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2017 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera S, 911 Carrera 4, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Targa 4, 911 Targa 4S + GTS, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 718 Boxster, 718 Boxster S, 718 Cayman, and 718 Cayman S vehicles. The screws that fasten the fuel collection pipes in the engine compartment may shear off, resulting in a fuel leak.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will install improved fastening screws, free of charge. The recall began March 27, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AH01.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.