- February 8: Porsche Coolant Pipe Lawsuit Includes Panamera and Cayenne news | 10 days ago
- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 58 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
Porsche Recall AH04: Improper Windshield Bonding/FMVSS 212
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster
In the event of a crash, if the windshield separates from the vehicle, it can increase the risk of injury.
Visibility — Windshield
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2017 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 911 Targa S, 911 Targa 4S, 911 Turbo Cabriolet, 718 Boxter and 718 Boxter S vehicles. During manufacturing, the windshield may not have been properly bonded to the vehicle, allowing it to detach in a crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 212, "Windshield Mounting."
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will rebond the windshield, free of charge. The recall began on May 12, 2016. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for the recall is AH04.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.