- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 31 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 80 days ago
Porsche Recall AG10: Seat Mounted Air Bags May Not Deploy
2017 Porsche 718 Boxster
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the side air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2017 718 Boxster, 718 Boxster S, 718 Cayman, 718 Cayman S, 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera S, 911 Carrera S Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, and 911 Turbo Cabriolet vehicles. The seat mounted side air bag inflator initiator may fail to ignite during a crash.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected air bag modules, free of charge. The recall began April 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG10.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.