- June 26: Porsche Recalls Panamera Cars Due to Anti-Roll Bars recalls | 27 days ago
- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 48 days ago
- May 21: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders For Control Arm Problems recalls | 63 days ago
Porsche Recall AG09: Front Lower Control Arms May Crack
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
A cracked lower control arm may affect vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 918 Spyder vehicles manufactured November 6, 2013, to July 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have front lower control arms that may crack at the ball joint.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began on February 20, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG09.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.