- June 22: Porsche Recalls Cayenne and Panamera For Risk of Rollaways recalls | 27 days ago
- May 25: Porsche Recalls Panameras At Risk of Catching Fire recalls | 55 days ago
- May 19: Porsche Wants Coolant Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 61 days ago
- May 11: Porsche Emissions Issues Cause A Loss of $598 Million news | 69 days ago
Porsche Recall AG09: Front Lower Control Arms May Crack
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
A cracked lower control arm may affect vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 918 Spyder vehicles manufactured November 6, 2013, to July 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have front lower control arms that may crack at the ball joint.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began on February 20, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG09.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.