- December 20: Porsche Panamera Recall Based on Loss of Power Steering recalls | 33 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 35 days ago
- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 40 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 43 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
Porsche Recall AG09: Front Lower Control Arms May Crack
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
A cracked lower control arm may affect vehicle handling, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Ball Joint
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 918 Spyder vehicles manufactured November 6, 2013, to July 27, 2015. The affected vehicles have front lower control arms that may crack at the ball joint.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began on February 20, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG09.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.