- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 2 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 35 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 55 days ago
Porsche Recall AE03: Rear Axle Control Arms May Break
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
If the control arms break, the driver may lose control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Porsche Cars of North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 918 Spyder vehicles manufactured May 7, 2014, to June 18, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been manufactured with rear-axle control arms that may break, causing difficulty controlling the vehicle.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the control arms, as necessary, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AE03.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.