- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- May 21: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders For Control Arm Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 61 days ago
Porsche Recall AE03: Rear Axle Control Arms May Break
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
If the control arms break, the driver may lose control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear
- Porsche Cars of North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 918 Spyder vehicles manufactured May 7, 2014, to June 18, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been manufactured with rear-axle control arms that may break, causing difficulty controlling the vehicle.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the control arms, as necessary, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AE03.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.