- March 7: Porsche 718 Recall Ordered For 14,300 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Panamera Recall Based on Loss of Power Steering recalls | 87 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 89 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ04: Stress Corrosion Cracking Of Control Arm Shafts
2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
If the control arm connecting shafts crack, affecting vehicle handling, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm
Suspension — Rear
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder vehicles. The connecting shafts of the longitudinal and transverse control arms may fail due to stress corrosion cracking, impacting vehicle handling.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the longitudinal and transverse control arms, free of charge. The recall began on September 6, 2018. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ04.
Click a tab for more information.