- June 26: Porsche Recalls Panamera Cars Due to Anti-Roll Bars recalls | 27 days ago
- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 48 days ago
- May 21: Porsche Recalls 918 Spyders For Control Arm Problems recalls | 63 days ago
Porsche Recall AH10: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2006 Porsche Cayenne
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2003-2006 Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo vehicles, 2004-2006 Cayenne vehicles, and 2006 Cayenne S "Titanium" Edition vehicles. These gasoline-powered vehicles have a fuel pump flange that may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel filter flanges with new filter flanges that have a protective film, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AH10.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.