- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 27 days ago
- June 26: Porsche Recalls Panamera Cars Due to Anti-Roll Bars recalls | 55 days ago
- June 5: Porsche Recalls 3 Macan S and Macan SUVs recalls | 76 days ago
Porsche Recall AC04: Turbine Wheels
2012 Porsche Cayenne
If the shaft fractures, oil may be drawn into the exhaust system, resulting in smoke and the increased risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Porsche is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 panamera turbo, 2012 panamera turbo S, and 2012 Cayenne turbo vehicles. The turbine wheel of a turbocharger may fracture due to a casting defect. If a fracture occurs, vehicle performance will be decreased and the turbine shaft may fracture.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the turbine wheels, free of charge. The recall began on August 31, 2012. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.