- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 1 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 34 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 45 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 54 days ago
Porsche Recall AC04: Turbine Wheels
2012 Porsche Cayenne
If the shaft fractures, oil may be drawn into the exhaust system, resulting in smoke and the increased risk of a fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Porsche is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 panamera turbo, 2012 panamera turbo S, and 2012 Cayenne turbo vehicles. The turbine wheel of a turbocharger may fracture due to a casting defect. If a fracture occurs, vehicle performance will be decreased and the turbine shaft may fracture.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the turbine wheels, free of charge. The recall began on August 31, 2012. Owners may contact Porsche at 1-800-767-7243.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.