- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 10 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 30 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 32 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
Porsche Recall AF04: Front And Rear Alignment May Be Incorrect
2015 Porsche Cayenne
If the suspension alignment was incorrectly performed, vehicle handling could be reduced, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2015 Cayenne Diesel and Cayenne S vehicles manufactured November 26, 2014, to November 27, 2014. Due to a manufacturing error, the suspension alignment on the front and rear axles may not have been performed correctly and the screw connections of the camber, toe and caster may not have been tightened with the specified torque.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will perform a front and rear suspension alignment, and check the screw connections for the proper torque, retightening as necessary, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification date. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AF04.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.