- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 56 days ago
- June 26: Porsche Recalls Panamera Cars Due to Anti-Roll Bars recalls | 84 days ago
Porsche Recall AG06: Anti-Rollbar Links May Shift Out Of Position
2017 Porsche Macan
Vehicle oversteer may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2017 Macan, Macan S, Macan GTS, and Macan Turbo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the anti-rollbar connecting links may move out of position allowing the vehicle to oversteer in certain driving conditions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and as necessary, replace the front anti-rollbar links, free of charge. The recall began January 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG06.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.