- December 20: Porsche Panamera Recall Based on Loss of Power Steering recalls | 35 days ago
- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 37 days ago
- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 42 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 45 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
Porsche Recall AG06: Anti-Rollbar Links May Shift Out Of Position
2017 Porsche Macan
Vehicle oversteer may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2017 Macan, Macan S, Macan GTS, and Macan Turbo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the anti-rollbar connecting links may move out of position allowing the vehicle to oversteer in certain driving conditions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and as necessary, replace the front anti-rollbar links, free of charge. The recall began January 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG06.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.