- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 14 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 25 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 34 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 36 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Porsche Recall AG06: Anti-Rollbar Links May Shift Out Of Position
2017 Porsche Macan
Vehicle oversteer may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2017 Macan, Macan S, Macan GTS, and Macan Turbo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the anti-rollbar connecting links may move out of position allowing the vehicle to oversteer in certain driving conditions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and as necessary, replace the front anti-rollbar links, free of charge. The recall began January 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG06.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.