- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 37 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 49 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 51 days ago
- July 29: Porsche Recalls 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and Panameras recalls | 77 days ago
Porsche Recall AG06: Anti-Rollbar Links May Shift Out Of Position
2017 Porsche Macan
Vehicle oversteer may lead to a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain model year 2017 Macan, Macan S, Macan GTS, and Macan Turbo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the anti-rollbar connecting links may move out of position allowing the vehicle to oversteer in certain driving conditions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect, and as necessary, replace the front anti-rollbar links, free of charge. The recall began January 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AG06.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.