- December 13: 2018 Porsche Panamera Recall Issued Over Brake Lines recalls | 4 days ago
- December 10: Porsche Ski Bag Recall Issued For Macans and Cayennes recalls | 7 days ago
- November 30: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Coolant Pipes Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- November 7: Porsche Cayenne Recall Issued Over Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 40 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 51 days ago
Porsche Recall AH06: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2017 Porsche Macan
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Macan S and Macan Turbo vehicles, and 2017 Macan, Macan Turbo with the Performance Package, and Macan GTS vehicles. The fuel pump flange on the affected vehicles may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the flanges, replacing any that are cracked. Flanges that aren't cracked will have a protective film applied. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began on July 19, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AH06.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.