- December 22: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera Recalled For Hazard Light Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- December 20: Porsche Recalls 911 and Cayman Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 40 days ago
- November 1: Porsche Cayenne and Panamera Brake Pad Warnings May Fail recalls | 89 days ago
Porsche Recall AH06: Fuel Pump Flange May Crack Causing Fuel Leak
2017 Porsche Macan
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2015-2017 Macan S and Macan Turbo vehicles, and 2017 Macan, Macan Turbo with the Performance Package, and Macan GTS vehicles. The fuel pump flange on the affected vehicles may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the flanges, replacing any that are cracked. Flanges that aren't cracked will have a protective film applied. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began on July 19, 2017. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AH06.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.