- October 20: Porsche Panamera and Cayenne Coolant Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 43 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 55 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 57 days ago
- July 29: Porsche Recalls 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and Panameras recalls | 83 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ05: Control Unit May Fail
2018 Porsche Macan
Failure of the control unit may increase the risk of a crash.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2018 Porsche Macan S and Macan vehicles. These vehicles have a control unit that may fail and prevent safety-related functions such as driver display alerts and possibly impair drivability and post-crash functions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected control unit, free of charge. The recall began July 27, 2018. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ05.
Click a tab for more information.