- March 25: Porsche Recalls 718 Boxters and 718 Caymans Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- March 25: Porsche Recalls Cayenne and Panamera To Fix Brake Pad Warnings recalls | 1 days ago
- March 25: Porsche Recalls 2019 Cayenne, Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo recalls | 1 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 7: Porsche 718 Recall Ordered For 14,300 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ05: Control Unit May Fail
2018 Porsche Macan
Failure of the control unit may increase the risk of a crash.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2018 Porsche Macan S and Macan vehicles. These vehicles have a control unit that may fail and prevent safety-related functions such as driver display alerts and possibly impair drivability and post-crash functions.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected control unit, free of charge. The recall began July 27, 2018. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ05.
Click a tab for more information.