- July 29: Porsche Recalls 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and Panameras recalls | 23 days ago
- June 22: Porsche Recalls Cayenne and Panamera For Risk of Rollaways recalls | 60 days ago
- May 25: Porsche Recalls Panameras At Risk of Catching Fire recalls | 88 days ago
Porsche Recall AJ12: Incorrect Thread May Allow Ski Bag To Detach
2018 Porsche Macan
If the ski bag detaches during a crash, it can increase the risk of injury.
- Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (Porsche) is recalling certain 2017 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne Plug-in Hybrid, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne Plug-in Hybrid Platinum Edition, Macan Turbo and Macan GTS vehicles, 2017-2018 Cayenne S, Macan, Cayenne Platinum Edition and Macan S vehicles and 2018 Cayenne vehicles equipped with the optional ski bag. The ski bag fastening strap may have been sewn with incorrect thread, possibly resulting in the strap seams tearing and the ski bag being unsecured in the event of a crash.
- Porsche will notify owners, and dealers will replace the ski bags, free of charge. The recall began January 10, 2019. Owners may contact Porsche customer service at 1-800-767-7243. Porsche's number for this recall is AJ12.
Click a tab for more information.