- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 32 days ago
- May 20: Porsche Vehicles Recalled For Stability Issues recalls | 34 days ago
- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 84 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-A6Z3V-03
2015 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:GAS RECIRCULATION VALVE (EGR VALVE)
- Subject: Intake valves and intake ports Information: Carboned-up valves in the engine can be reworked and cleaned using cleaning equipment. If there is a complaint about knocking combustion, e.g. during acceleration at high load, the condition of the intake valves and portsmust be checked before doing any other work. If the check shows that the intake valves and intake ports have carbon deposits and are dirty, they must be cleaned using the VAS 294 011 - cleaning unit. There should be no need to replace the components. Date of Introduction: The VAS 294 011 - cleaning unit can be ordered immediately for dealers. Remedial Action: The VAS 294 011 - cleaning unit is used for cleaning carboned-up intake valves and intake ports. Compressed air is used to spray a special granulatemixture into the intake port,where it loosens and removes carbon build-up. The dirty granulate is extracted during spraying using an industrial vacuum cleaner.
Click a tab for more information.