- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 22 days ago
- May 20: Porsche Vehicles Recalled For Stability Issues recalls | 24 days ago
- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 44 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 74 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-C9F4B-05
2015 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Concerns: DME control unit Information: This is to inform you of a voluntary Workshop Campaign on the above-mentioned vehicles. New data records for the DME control unit are available for the affected vehicles. The new data records optimise the engine's knock control, thereby making it more resilient in terms of knock resistance, particularly for lower quality fuels.
Click a tab for more information.