- May 28: Porsche Recalls Panamera and Taycan For Suspension Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- May 22: Investigation: Porsche Taycans Stall Without Warning investigations | 30 days ago
- May 20: Porsche Vehicles Recalled For Stability Issues recalls | 32 days ago
- April 30: Porsche Cayenne SUVs Recalled Over Steering Control recalls | 52 days ago
- March 31: Porsche Recalls Boxsters, Caymans and Spyders recalls | 82 days ago
Porsche TSB #122-X3Y7Q-07
2015 Porsche Panamera
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Concerns: AGM starter battery (referred to below simply as 'battery') Situation: Support for the care andmaintenance of the AGMstarter battery (at the dealership): From the time the vehicle is delivered to the Porsche Centre until it is handed over to the customer, the battery must be maintained and charged regularly, depending on use.
Click a tab for more information.