- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 0 days ago
- March 1: Subaru Brake Light Switch Recall Includes 2.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- February 26: Subaru Recalls 783,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- December 26: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit Says Updates Have Failed news | 86 days ago
Subaru Recall WTU-80: Missing Spot Welds In B-Pillar Area
2019 Subaru Ascent
In the event of a crash, the missing spot welds may compromise the vehicle's strength, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2019 Subaru Ascent vehicles. These vehicles may be missing spot welds on, or around, the B-Pillar, compromising vehicle strength.
- Subaru will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle to check for missing spot welds. If the welds are missing, the vehicle will be replaced, free of charge. The recall began July 31, 2018. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-844-373-6614. Subaru's number for this recall is WTU-80.
Click a tab for more information.