- December 7: Subaru Thermo Control Valve Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- December 4: Subaru 3G Battery Drain Class Action Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 22: Subaru Recalls Crosstrek, Forester, Legacy and Outback recalls | 19 days ago
- October 23: Subaru Starlink Lawsuit: Half the Plaintiffs Are Out news | 49 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Driveshaft Recall Affects Ascent, Impreza, Legacy, Outback recalls | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 5,104 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.