- October 11: Subaru Forester Passenger Airbag Sensor Recall Announced recalls | 9 days ago
- September 29: Subaru Forester Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Sensors Are Bad news | 21 days ago
- September 27: Subaru Recalls Legacy and Outback Vehicles For Brake Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- September 15: Subaru Starlink Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 35 days ago
- August 10: Subaru Forester 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Begins investigations | 71 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.