- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 10 days ago
- December 20: Subaru WRX Engine Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 28: Subaru Transmission Warranty Extension to 10 Years, 100,000 Miles news | 50 days ago
- November 27: Subaru Recalls 2018 Crosstreks Over Floor Mats That Move recalls | 51 days ago
- November 26: Subaru Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Filed in Hawaii news | 52 days ago
2005 Subaru Impreza
Worst 2005 Impreza engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket3
- engine making rattling noise2
- engine revs unintentionally1
- vehicle jerks and stops1
- NHTSA: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Subaru Impreza Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Impreza compares to other years?
Check out our Subaru Impreza overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impreza.