- June 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Continues For WRX Owners news | 52 days ago
- May 13: Subaru Battery Class Action Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- May 1: Subaru Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over EyeSight news | 83 days ago
- April 28: Subaru Cracked Windshield Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 86 days ago
- April 25: Subaru Recalls 448,000 Crosstreks, Crosstrek Hybrids and Foresters recalls | 89 days ago
Subaru TSB #TKA-20R
2005 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- SUBARU OF AMERICA, INC. has determined that a defect, which relates to motor vehicle safety, exists in certain 2003-2014 model year Legacy and Outback vehicles, 2003-2006 model year Baja vehicles, 2009-2013 model year Forester vehicles, 2004-2011 model year Impreza vehicles, and 2004-2014 WRX (including STI) vehicles equipped with a non-desiccated Takata-sourced passenger-side frontal air bag containing the propellant Phase Stabilized Ammonium Nitrate (PSAN).
Click a tab for more information.