- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- November 30: Subaru Cheated on Vehicle Inspections Longer Than Believed news | 14 days ago
- November 15: Subaru WRX Ringland Failure Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 29 days ago
- November 8: Recall: Don't Trust Subaru Legacy and Outback Fuel Gauges recalls | 36 days ago
- November 8: Subaru Broken Valve Springs Cause Recall of 165,500 Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
NHTSA — Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
accessories - interior problem