- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 30 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 31 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 60 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 85 days ago
Subaru TSB #07-119-17
2017 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING
- This Service Information bulletin announces a production method change to the rear combination lamp assembly. The application procedure of the anti-fog coating was changed to prevent a customer concern of visible drip marks (or streaks) appearing on the inside of the lamp lens.
Click a tab for more information.