- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 11 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 18 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 47 days ago
Subaru TSB #07-123-17
2017 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- A design improvement has been made to the warning box assembly for improved responsiveness. The warning box is located inside the overhead map light assembly as shown in the illustrations below. The warning box part number has also been changed. On affected vehicles, the passenger?s airbag ON/OFF indicator flashes, the airbag warning lamp illuminates and DTC B1661: ?PASSENGER?S AIRBAG ON/OFF INDICATOR FAILURE? is stored. This DTC indicates communication between the warning box and combination meter has failed. The condition is more likely to be observed during high ambient temperature conditions. In some cases, there may also be a DTC B1502: ?WARNING BOX COMMUNICATION MALFUNCTION? stored in the combination meter memory.
Click a tab for more information.