- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-283-20
2017 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin announces a design change made to the hood stay support. This change will prevent vibration sounds resulting from contact with adjacent under-hood components.
Click a tab for more information.