- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 9 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 16 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 45 days ago
Subaru TSB #15-267-20
2018 Subaru Impreza
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This document discusses some of the conditions that may trigger an Automatic Collision Notification (CAN) (Gen1) or Advanced Automatic Collision Notification (AACN) (Gen2), without a collision, airbag deployment, or accident taking place.
Click a tab for more information.