- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 12 days ago
- September 1: 2021 Subaru Impreza Owners Shouldn't Drive Their Cars recalls | 19 days ago
- August 3: Subaru Fuel Pump Recall Issued For DENSO Pumps recalls | 48 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-189-15R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin provides information about changes made to the rear shelf trim to address customer concerns of a rattling sound heard while driving over bumpy / rough roads. The sources of the rattle have been identified as: ? the mounting points for the center stop lamp where it fits into the package shelf ? the package shelf itself rattling against the inside of the rear glass ? the rib and/or stand portions located on the underside of the package shelf contacting the shelf portion of the vehicle body.
Click a tab for more information.