- February 26: Park Your 2023 Subaru Solterra Until It's Repaired recalls | 33 days ago
- February 25: Subaru Crosstrek Hybrid Recall: Battery May Fail to Charge recalls | 34 days ago
- February 22: Subaru DriverFocus Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 37 days ago
- January 27: Subaru Recalls 2022 WRX Cars if Equipped with 'EyeSight' recalls | 63 days ago
- January 2: Subaru Files Motion to Dismiss Fuel Pump Lawsuit news | 88 days ago
Subaru TSB #12-189-15R
2017 Subaru WRX
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This bulletin provides information about changes made to the rear shelf trim to address customer concerns of a rattling sound heard while driving over bumpy / rough roads. The sources of the rattle have been identified as: ? the mounting points for the center stop lamp where it fits into the package shelf ? the package shelf itself rattling against the inside of the rear glass ? the rib and/or stand portions located on the underside of the package shelf contacting the shelf portion of the vehicle body.
Click a tab for more information.