- November 30: Suzuki SX4 Power Steering Pump Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 12 days ago
- November 18: Suzuki Kizashi Recall Needed After Gas Tanks Keep Leaking recalls | 24 days ago
- October 13: Suzuki Grand Vatara Recall Issued For Power Steering Problems recalls | 60 days ago
Suzuki Recall MU: Shift Cable Retaining Clip
2003 Suzuki Aerio
Repeated shifting in this manner can eventually cause the retaining clip to break. If the retaining clip breaks, the shift cable can become disconnected from the shift lever, resulting in loss of the ability to change transmission gears.
Power Train — Manual Transmission
- On certain vehicles equipped with 5-speed manual transmissions, due to improper shape of the clip, the retaining clip that keeps the gear shift cable attached to the gear shift lever can contact the gear shift lever housing if excessive lateral force is applied when shifting to first gear.
- Dealers will replace the gear shift cable retaining clip with a clip that has a different shape. The recall began on August 13, 2007. Owners may contact american Suzuki at 1-800-934-0934.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.